Apple iPad Air 2 Review
Lisa Gade reviews the Apple iPad Air 2, a 9.7” tablet with a 2048 x 1536 IPS display and Apple’s new 1.5GHz A8x CPU with 2 gigs of RAM. The Air 2 is even thinner and lighter than the first gen Air, and the WiFi model weighs 0.96 lbs. and is 0.24” (6.1mm) thick. It has the usual aluminum unibody design and gold is a new color option, just as with the iPhone 6. The Air 2 has optically bonded glass and an anti-reflective coating to cut down on glare and it has the Touch ID fingerprint scanner also found on recent iPhone models. The tablet has dual band WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and cellular models have a GPS with GLONASS. It’s available in 16, 64 and 128 gig capacities in two flavors: WiFi and WiFi + 4G LTE (unlocked). The starting price is $499 for WiFi only and $629 for WiFi + 4G.
* Read our full written review here:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://gfxtoolkit.com/may-tinh-bang/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- FPT Shop – Trên tay Lenovo Yoga Tab 3: Máy tính bảng tầm trung đáng mua
- Đầu sạc USB cắm cổng tẩu thuốc ô tô xe hơi để sạc điện thoại, tablet
- [Vlog] Đa nhiệm smartphone quan trọng hay không? tại sao Samsung quản lí ram không tốt?
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review (Rose Gold 256GB LTE): The Best Tablet
- Thu Mua Ipad, Iphone, Macbook, Laptop Cũ Giá Cao 0969424260